Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I need a bigger plate

So, you know the phrase "Don't put too much on your plate" (or something along those lines)? Well, I never follow this, and I always regret it. Let me explain what I have done to myself this time. I'm working two jobs, going to school almost full-time, working on and finishing my MA project so it can be piloted next semester, co-presenting at a conference, planning the Halloween dance,...I think there's something else, but I can't remember which is probably not a good thing. Honestly, really, I just need to get a bigger plate.

3 comments:

  1. Are you making references to food or activities? Both fit, I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Activities, but true, food works too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! You need to say no to something so you don't over kill!! Hope you take a vaca sometime soon!! Or call me and we'll go play!

    ReplyDelete