Monday, February 8, 2010

Shipwrecking Party

This last Christmas I decided to make an awesome gingerbread creation. Instead of a regular house, I made a shipwrecked pirate ship, complete with giant hole for swag to fall out of. Totally cool beans! Just take a look.

After weeks of display on my dining room table, I decided it was finally time to complete the shipwrecking. So, I had a shipwrecking party. To celebrate, I invited many of my crazy friends, we dressed all piratey, and we went to Pirate Island. While there we had our favorite waiter, who then attacked one of my friends to get her pirate booty.

After our excursion to Pirate Island, we went back to my place and commenced Operation: Shipwreck. We began with Nerf-like guns and balls. Everyone took several shots, and we dented the ship, but no complete destruction.

So, a few of my friends and I decided it would be much more effective to just use our fists.

It was, indeed, much more effective.

The milk was then distributed and the ship was thoroughly enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment