Friday, October 15, 2010

Stupid Drivers

I find it amazing how many drivers do not see the cars around them when they drive. During the last month or so it seems like I have been getting cut off by other drivers much more that usual. They'll pull out in front of me, make an abrupt lane change, make a speedy turn, and so on. Really? How the junk do they not see me? I'm in a frickin bright red car! Kind of stands out from the others. (It's true. I have no trouble finding my car in a parking lot.) You have to have good enough vision to even get a license, so what's going on? Either there has been some sort of phenomenon and the world is going blind, or society as a whole is becoming ruder and more stupid. Hmmm...I'm going with the latter.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you--it's definitely the latter. What I really hate here in Jersey is when drivers honk at you when you're doing nothing wrong except inconveniencing them somehow.

    ReplyDelete