Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Butt Massage

Wow. What an experience. I love massages (receiving and giving), but never in my life had I ever had a butt massage, and I had never, ever planned on giving one. However, I have crazy friends, and when you have crazy friends and you, yourself, are crazy, then you do things you never thought you would do. I'm sure this isn't an odd thing for a lot of people, but I personally never really wanted anyone massaging back there. My friend mentioned she could do them and convinced me to let her do it on me. I laid down on the floor on my stomach. She then proceeded to kneel on my butt. And apparently, the more you bend your knees the more painful it is. I had never before experienced such pain on my rear (including the many times I have fallen on my rear). Then, she convinced me to do it to her so I could know how to do it. She laid down on the floor and proceeded to tell me to straddle her, which made me burst out into laughter and almost fall over. I mean, my roommate and I are already pretty darn sure that our neighbors think we're gay, so if they heard that or if they could have seen that, my guess is that they would think it's confirmed. Anyways, so I straddled her and knelt down on her butt. Seriously, I never imagined I'd ever be kneeling on anyone's butt; however, my backside did feel quite relaxed afterward. And if you are now hoping for one since I know how to do it, sorry, it was a one time thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment