Thursday, March 12, 2009

Songs for Lord of the Rings


So, my friends and I are fans of The Lord of the Rings. Big fans...maybe not as big as some, but big nonetheless. Years ago, when the movies and PS2 games came out, we came up with songs for many of the characters. I wrote them all down on a piece of paper, but can no longer find it which depresses me greatly. The ones I do remember are as follows (and if I spell things wrong, whatever. i don't have the books with me at the moment):

Sauron: "I'll be watching you" (the Sting stalker song)

Legolas: "Dude looks like a lady" (Aerosmith?)

Gimli and Legolas: "Anything you can do I can do better" (no clue)

Gimli: "I am a rock, I am an island" (no clue who sings it, but play the video game and you see what we mean. he doesn't move!)

Ring wraiths: "One way or another, I'm gonna find ya. I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha." (no clue)

Aragorn: "Blow your mind" (Nick Carter. this is based on a dream I had where Aragorn was in a music video and this was the song)

Urukai: "Another [elf] bites the dust" (Queen)

Eowin: "Walk like a man, talk like a man" (no clue)

Sam: "Drowning" (BSB)

As soon as I find the paper I will send an update, but considering the state of my room that may be a while.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about some of those! Did we really give Aragorn "Blow Your Mind"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember someone made a "music video" timed to Blow your mind with the two towers game.

    I'm glad you remembered this! It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete