Thursday, April 9, 2009

Advice from Pepe


There are many idiots in world today. You see them everywhere you go. The wise ones are hard to find, but when you do find them it is totally worth the effort. I have decided to share some advice that I received from a very wise individual, Pepe the king prawn. I received a book stuffed with advice from Pepe for Christmas this last year, and let me tell you, it changed my life. I feel inspired to share with you the some quotes that have influenced me the most. (It's Hard Out Here for a Shrimp, 2008, The Muppet Studios.)

"Life is a party. Don't be the pinata."

"Live each day as if it were your last. Eventually, you'll be right, okay."

"I believe in making a commitment. I just don't believe in keeping it, okay."

"Don't go to a party school. If you don't know how to party by the time you get to college, it's probably too late, okay."

"Getting older is better than getting deader, okay."

"You must find your own style. Be unique. Be yourself. And for the love of prawn, look in the mirror before you go out dressed like that, okay."

"You never need the last rest area until you pass it."

Thank you, Pepe.

1 comment:

  1. Great advice, but the "okay"'s get kind of annoying. :)

    ReplyDelete