Monday, February 2, 2009

Elaboration Needed

So, I have been asked to give more elaboration on the dream I had of the scientists. Here we go. Remember I told you that I have weird dreams. There was a disease spreading across the nation, almost like I am Legend (I have never seen that all the way through, by the way. I close my eyes and cover my ears during the super scary parts. I really don't do well with scary movies. I once watched the original Psycho and I had to sleep with the light on for two weeks and I still lock my bedroom and bathroom doors.). Anyways, there were these two scientists trying to figure out the source of the disease. None of the research produced any results. Then, one day I was on a rooftop of a building with one of the scientists, a government official, and several news reporters. While discussions and interviews were going on, I looked at the edge of the roof and saw a dorkfish (If you've watched or listened to Bill Engvall you would know what I'm talking about.) floating/walking by someone's foot. The fish touched that individual and he contracted the disease. Nobody else noticed it. Every person the fish touched got it. The government official had already been diagnosed with this disease, but the fish floated/walked toward him. The next thing I knew, the fish was up by the official's shoulder and it popped a pill in his mouth. All of the sudden, the official turned into a flying devil beast, grabbed the scientist and took off. The fish had disappeared. I ran to go save the other scientist. I reached her and her assistant, but the beast was close behind me. The assistant was able to escape before the beast came, but the scientist and I were stuck. There was a big cabinet in her office. I opened it, threw the shelves onto the floor, and shoved the scientist inside just before the beast entered the room. I wasn't scared, but pretended to be so I could hopefully trick the flying monster into thinking I was the only one there. He started to talk to me and to move toward me. And then I woke up. I told you it was weird. And this is how most of my dreams are. Even if they start out normal they end up as these inexplicable phenomenons.

No comments:

Post a Comment