Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Underwater Spies


There are certain times in our lives when we really wish people would just mind their own business. Let me give an example. A friend of mine and I do the water aerobics class at the rec center. It is an absolute riot. I mean, you get to splash and play in the water and you're working out at the same time. What could be better than that? The one downfall of this class is that at the same time there is a scuba diving class from one of the universities. Several of the students from the scuba diving class have admitted to the water aerobics instructors that they watch us while they are under the water. So, while we are jumping like cheerleaders, swinging like pendulums, kicking like cowboys, leaping like frogs, walking like crabs, jogging like football players, and running like we are on hot coals, they are watching our every move. Why they are so intrigued by a bunch of women and one guy and all of our jiggling bodies, I have no idea. Let me just say that I am very glad that I wear board shorts over my swimsuit.

2 comments:

  1. Creepy peepers. Shame on them! Don't let it deter you, though! If you stop doing your fun water aerobics because of them, the terrorists have won. Or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I won't let it deter me. It's way to much fun.

    ReplyDelete