Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I love Sheldon!

This last week I finished watching the second season of Big Bang Theory. Frickin' hilarious show. My brother and sister-in-law introduced me to it a little while ago and I've been netflixing it. I haven't been able to watch any of the third season because I don't have TV, but I thought I would post my favorite Sheldon moments from the first two seasons, giving those of you who have seen it a happy moment in your day and for those of you who haven't seen it a glimpse of my favorite character in the show. So, here's the countdown of my favorite moments:

#9 Being caught in a loop in his "how to make friends" algorithm.
#8 Sheldon, defending his point that he could be batman, saying, "I'm batman."
#7 Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock
#6 In a drunken state, singing a song from Fiddler on the Roof in a restaurant.
#5 Going to a Renaissance fair dressed as Spock.
#4 Forcing smiles when Raj is in People magazine.
#3 Soft Kitty, twice.
#2 Being defeated in the neighbor battle with Penny by receiving a phone call from his mom.
#1 Receiving the used napkin signed by Leonard Nemoy.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list! I'm right there with you. There's an awesome moment in the third season where Leonard has to retrieve Sheldon from a children's ball pit. Bazinga!

    ReplyDelete