Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jewelry

So, one of my ultimate favorite hobbies is to make jewelry. I absolutely love it. So much so that I have a jewelry cabinet furniture thing instead of a jewelry box. I just go through these phases sometimes when I make several necklaces and then take a break for a month or so and make tons again and so on. Because of my love for making jewelry I usually make it for my friends as gifts. My most recent creation is a wedding necklace for a friend of mine who is getting married. While shopping for a dress she found a necklace that she liked and I told her I could make one like it. We talked about a few revisions and here is how it turned out:


I'm pretty proud of it and she loves it. Success!

So, I figured, while I'm showing you that one I may as well show you a few others. Some of these are recent and others are a little older, but I wanted to show varying styles. So, here you go.







2 comments:

  1. Cute jewelry Barlow! I still have the necklace you gave me by the way! :) I also like your new blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a fun talent. Are you selling any on etsy or a boutique?

    ReplyDelete