Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trip to Jersey

So, I love Jersey and I love visiting Jersey. Two reasons why: my brother and sister-in-law and their kids live there, and I served my mission there. Wonderful place. I did a lot of fun things: celebrated S's birthday, went to Six Flags, went to NY, played Star Wars camping and Indiana Jones Legos, and so on. And of course I took many pictures. I've been trying to post an album on Facebook, but have failed miserably. Every time I try to post it, it fails. I don't know if it's the lack of strong wireless connection or what, but whatever is going on is annoying and hereby deserves a "Hehhhh!" (Mad cat hissing sound with accompanying mad cat facial expression). Anyways, back to the subject at hand, here are some of the pics from my awesome week that I wish could have been longer.


When parts of obstacle courses set up for a birthday party become hats...



...and leave behind a whole lot of static.



Kids just love throwing things...



...and hitting things. Knock the junk out of it S!



They also love gifts. But, hey, who doesn't? Well, Sheldon from Big Bang Theory doesn't, but since he's fictional he doesn't count (even though he's totally awesome).



Sometimes kids just need something to hold on to: a parent, a blanket, even a lunch bag. And boy W. had a tight grip on that thing.



Would not want to meet up with this thing in the deep blue.



Now, you all may be thinking, why the junk I took a picture of a worm and why the junk I posted it. Well, I'll tell you. When I first saw it, instead of thinking "worm" like any normal human being would do, I thought "Goa'uld. Proof that they exist." I had recently finished watching the Stargate SG1 series, so of course they would come to mind instead of worms.



Said "hi" to Rex.



Discovered the incredible length of an apatosaurus.



S. discovered heads.



Just thought it looked cool.



Yet again, static is the culprit.



S. loves chasing animals. Chased a bunny at his birthday party as well.



Found spring, while back in Utah it was still acting winter.



Just a cute little scene to finish up the lot.

1 comment: